Saturday, November 6, 2010

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #30 - VETERANS/TROOPS

This week we are honoring our "Veterans & Troops"!  This topic is very dear to SueVan on our team who has a son in the service.  We hope you will join us in honoring them too!  Please see the rules below.

Week #29 winners:  I had no idea how hard it was every week to chose winners?!  Each week all the DT girls vote and they are never the same??  Sometimes I think it would have been better to do a random drawing??  However, with that said, it IS my blog and I can do whatever I want, right??  So this week I'm giving away 4 buttons and putting everyone in the drawing for the November giveaway!!  I loved every single card this week and hope that you all had fun!?!  The "Ooo-La-La" winner(s) for this week (in order by appearance) are:

#4 - Sherri : she managed to fit a Christmas theme into a Get Well card
#8 - NanaDonna : very neat and clean and great colors
#12 - Becca : super cute image and great coloring
#14 - Marge : very pretty colors and pretty border

Now on with this week's inspiration!  You can visit each DT member's blog for more details:






RULES: Please submit your projects by providing a "direct link" to the project and not to the main blog address. If you do not have a blog, you may link photos from any photo sharing service. Please ONLY link projects that are newly created with the My Sheri Crafts challenge in the title or description. Everyone is welcome to link their projects. However, entries in more than 5 other challenges will not be considered for the drawing. Any entries commercial in nature will be deleted. If you are interested in sponsoring one of our challenges or have questions, please contact me at myshericrafts@gmail.com! Thank you!



4 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

WOW! Those are some great projects. Wonderful inspiration.

Sharon said...

The DT did an awesome job with their projects! Love them all!!! :)

Glenda said...

Thank you for the tribute to our Veterans and Troops! Great work Design Team!

Jean said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful challenge this week. I finished my layout up this morning.